Staffers! Are you ready for Staff Training Weekend?
The dates for Spring STW are Friday, April 4 through Sunday, April 6, and you MUST have a completed permission form by April 1 at the latest to be able to attend.
CLICK HERE to access that form.
So, what exactly do you need to know about Staff Training Weekend?
1. It’s fun. This is the time when you get to know your fellow staffers from both Camp 1 and Camp 2 a lot better. It’s when camp becomes more than just monthly meetings, and the anticipation for summer begins. It’s when all the ideas we’ve been discussing start to take shape and make sense. Plus, you don’t have to worry as much about bees or mosquitoes in April.
2. It does get a bit chilly. Don’t forget to bring layers, and something warm to sleep in.
3. Adventure Time is going to rock! Bring all your completed Educations and props with you so we can learn what it is you have to teach, and offer help if you need it.
5. Also bring your imagination. Have new songs or dances you think the campers would like to take part in? Or perhaps you know of cool ways to implement the theme around camp. Whatever new ideas you have, we want to hear them!
6. Finally, don’t forget your Camp Spirit. This weekend is going to be just as fun as you want it to be. So let’s have a blast at Spring STW, April 4-6!